cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill Keyword Setup Duplicate Keywords on Documents

Austin_Barber1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I just noticed that I have a couple hundred documents with multiple keywords attached to them. I don't have any duplicates in the autofill keyword set data. How I have mine setup is that a CSV comes in once a week and updates the data. Then that gets pushed out to the documents in the document type. I only noticed a couple of them recently that had errors pop up in a verification report. Did I miss something when configuring the AFKS? How would I correct this going forward? Here is an example on one document.

d96f16b579aa4f14b19df74af784b47f

2 REPLIES 2

Larissa_Armand
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Austin - does your AFKS import process have the "update existing autofill keyword sets with data from file" option enabled?

From page 69 of the EP3 autofill MRG: 

Update Existing AutoFill Keyword Sets with Data from
File
With this setting, OnBase checks to see if the data already exists in the AutoFill Keyword Set,
before inserting data from the import text file. It then updates existing items, and inserts all of
the new data into the set.
Note: If you select the Update existing AutoFill Keyword Sets with data from file option in
conjunction with the Only update provided keywords option, null values contained within the
import text file are not used to update existing Keyword Values.
• Selecting this setting helps to avoid having duplicate AutoFill Keyword Set data.
• Every line in the import file is incorporated into the AutoFill Keyword Set in OnBase.

I wonder if your process is adding additional rows instead of updating the existing row.

Hi @Larissa Armand 

Yes, I had that option checked. Here are those setting in configuration:

28f4c3e6440140f6aea7cb31ce932bf1

Here are the settings I have checked on the import options in the client:

66b6be7515894739b675370ad73b22c1