Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto login to FormPop with windows authontication

haneen_haddad
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Salam, 

I have this case

we are working with webserver which has configued to login by AD authontication. 

now, we are working in formPop which will be filled by external user who should be  filled the form directly without need to input user name and password. 

in formpop config we added standard username and password. 

but unfortunately after sent the formpop that needed AD username and password  to open the form& this is not correct , because external  users  don't have AD account.

how can we solve this issue? 

3 REPLIES 3

Jason_Topaloglu
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Haneen,

Practically speaking there are two ways you can provide OnBase access to users without an account.

1) You may create a Unity Form sharing link with prepopulated user credentials.

ccac819f745f4a8faca0a2125ef62df9

2) You may create a default login credentials for form-pop integration of the web server. 

I hope this information help you resolve your issue. 

Hi Haneen:

Did you resolve this auto login FormPop? if you did, please show me how you fixed it.

I cannot get it work, even I followed Jason's instructions.

Every time, I click on the FormPop link, the Login page is promt for id & password.

Thank you.

Jason_Topaloglu
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

There are again two possible reasons for this. At least that's all I can think of with my limited OnBase knowledge.

1) The user you used is not configured to use "Standard Login" option. 

990e61ad283242a1a68172138a2b203e

2) Web server login options are in conflict with the integration login options and not allowing for you to circumvent the login screen. You might need to create another OnBase web server, which can point to the same application server, and configure that one to only use standard login.

01c1885006fa45b9944f51dfa33ea2fa

Please feel free to reach out to your first line of support. Also, providing more information might also allow others to help you as well.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.