cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly Error When trying to Connect to OnBase Application

Afsheen_Khan
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We have ASP .Net Web api with .net framework 6.0 and I whenever my code try to connect I am getting the this error:

f442e8c98edc4867a10527b54b733dfb

System.Web.Services dll is only available in SDK 3.5.

So I downloaded that SDK on my computer and then I created a class library with .net framework 4.8.

I added the Assembly 'System.Web.Services'.

I tested my class library and I could connect. So I thought it might work to import that class library in my Web Api.

Then added the class library to my Web api. When the code hits the connection to Connect to Application, I am getting the same exact error. 

What are my options at this point. I have been trying different ways to add the System.Web.Services.dll but that assembly is not available in higher .net frameworks.

Do you have an alternative solution regarding connection to the Application from Web Api with .net framework 6.0? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I need to complete my project and this issue is delaying my target time.

2 REPLIES 2

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

You will need to contact Technical Support and acquire the .NET Standard 2.0 version of the Hyland.Unity.dll.  .NET Framework is not compatible with .NET 6.

Afsheen_Khan
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Thank you Daniel. I appreciate your support.