cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Solutions? Autosweep batch into queue

Isabelle_Smith
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We have a few scan queues.  Our users Sweep into them, and almost all queues are set with a default to C:\OnBase Printer Spool\.

We implemented a timed sweep from a service that pulls from a network share.  The downside is we had to create a scanqueue that no one uses and pioint the sweep location to the network share.  Then someone has to move the batch into a queue that our users can index from.  We tried using Pre-Index processing, but we can't keep the batch from going into "Index In Progress" mode.  We need to keep them in "Awaiting Index" mode.  I feel like this is possible, since a user can move a batch to a different scanqueue without changing it's status.

Can anyone offer a solution where I can auto-move or have batches from different locations end up in one queue without changing a batches status?  

1 REPLY 1

Marcus_Christi2
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

[quote user="UW Isy"]

We have a few scan queues.  Our users Sweep into them, and almost all queues are set with a default to C:\OnBase Printer Spool\.

We implemented a timed sweep from a service that pulls from a network share.  The downside is we had to create a scanqueue that no one uses and pioint the sweep location to the network share.  Then someone has to move the batch into a queue that our users can index from.  We tried using Pre-Index processing, but we can't keep the batch from going into "Index In Progress" mode.  We need to keep them in "Awaiting Index" mode.  I feel like this is possible, since a user can move a batch to a different scanqueue without changing it's status.

Can anyone offer a solution where I can auto-move or have batches from different locations end up in one queue without changing a batches status?  

I had posted a question but edited after I re-read the top part of your post. To clarify: are you trying to get multiple sweep sources to end up into a single scan queue's Awaiting Index?

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.