cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFKS not automatically getting import on schedule

Austin_Barber1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Everyone. I have two AFKS file that get put in the same folder. One CSV is called "OnBaseRetentionEmployeeAndStudent_DATE" and the other is "OnBaseRetentionEmployee_DATE". For the import configuration, I have the default files set to OnBaseRetentionEmployeeAndStudent_*.csv and OnBaseRetentionEmployee_*.csv. The employee and student csv works no problem. The employee only one never gets imported on the schedule. If I go to execute the employee only manually, it will get imported. Both AFKS are set up the same. They are going to different document types. Any ideas on what I might be missing?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Rose_Nedrow
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello, Austin.

If you have not already done so please reach out to your FLOS for assistance with this issue.

Thank you,

Rose

Michael_Hyjuri1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Austin, 

I have experienced this issue first hand, and forgive me if the suggestion is simple, but did you restart your service after adding the second AFKS process to the setup? 

When I created mine, I tested with one before I added the other and banged my head off the desk when the second wouldn't process automatically. FLOS had me restart the service and that was the issue.