cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP5 on Mobile Device - Unity form not displayed in a useable fashion

Carrie_Sorrells
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We are currently on OnBase Mobile 17 and are upgrading to EP5 in a few weeks.  With the new EP5 Mobile App, our coding form view is not user friendly, it's completely bunched up on the iPhone.  Much different user experience than what we are seeing with Mobile 17.  On the iPad, it's better, but most of our employees are utilizing the mobile app on their iPhone for coding and approval. Do you know if there is anything we can do to present the form on the iPhone to be the same user experience as Mobile 17?  We are moving to a 19C database, so we are forced to upgrade to the EP5 mobile version.

EP5 Version Example

30565b30d2044be2b7fa3d9de6418812

Mobile 17 Example

9ca18d088bd548a4908e111cbce957a7

Thank you,

Carrie Sorrells

csorrells@burnsmcd.com

6 REPLIES 6

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Carrie Sorrells,

If you are still having this issue with displaying Unity Form on iPhones, I encourage you to open a support ticket with FLOS (first line of support) so that a Support person can work with you directly to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

~Alan

@Alan Boucher thanks for the response - already done, we are pursuing as a high priority support case as this is holding our upgrade up - Unity Forms team is supposed to be looking at it now and we were told there are other customers experiencing this. I found it to be affected in at least EP3 ( 20.3.54.4) and EP5 (21.1.8.1000) "legacy" MobileBroker.

Hi @Tia Brott-Silkett,

Thank you for letting me know that you have already opened a Case for this issue.  I am now following your Case and will update this Community thread with the solution.

Thanks!

~Alan

FYI there is a fix in process for this and should be out with the April 6th EP5 backport. It's technically the EP6 code base, but will be backported to EP5 as that is the last version to support legacy MobileBroker.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.