cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Changes Have You Implemented in 2020?

Stephen_Dignam
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi all, I am hoping to gain some benefit and experience from others in what transitions they have made to better support a more remote workforce during this year. For the record, our First Line of Support is Fiserv so we are using Director, a resold version of Hyland OnBase. 

Here are my main questions: 

1. Have you purchased any licenses to better support staff during the pandemic? If so, which ones have you found most/least useful? 

2. Have you expanded the ability for staff to image to OnBase? If so, by how much and to what level of staff? What method are you using, direct import, Virtual Printer? Or, are you perhaps using an automated sweep to bring in documents from a shared folder? 
3. Have you built out any new Workflows or updated existing Workflows to support Staff? If so, do you mind sharing the nature of those that have been designed? 
4. Have you begun transitioning to a more paperless environment? If so, how? 
5. Are you utilizing more electronic forms, whether they be through Unity Forms or HTML? If so, do you have any use cases you could share? 

I'll try to answer for our institution to the best of my ability. 

1. No, not yet. 

3, 4, and 5. I've build out new workflows utilizing HTML forms for back office staff as we don't have Unity currently. These forms have reduced the need for paper and the need for multiple people handling the same document. I've also built out workflows that utilize the document being stored by back office to kick off the workflow as well. Again, keeps documents from changing hands as much. For these ones, we're using workflow and sticky notes as a way to show approval. 

Looking forward to starting any meaningful discussion around these points. I'd really like to be able to support others in a more significant way and what better way than learning from others. 

Thanks for  your consideration and anything you can share. 

Stephen

0 REPLIES 0