Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity + VPD in Citrix

Chad_Hurtt
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hello All,

I am hoping to hear from someone that has Unity Client and VPD working in a Citrix environment.  Anyone from Hyland or other.  I have been working on this for a couple of days to no avail.  

We do have the thick client + VPD working in Citrix, and I am able to deploy/use Unity in Citrix, however - the listener/VPD will not recognize any documents sent to the same spooler that thick client will see and import.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad

3 REPLIES 3

Scott_Prutton
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello Chad,

Thanks for using Community. Let's see if I can help you resolve your issue. Can you provide more information about your deployment? Where are you printing from? Is VPD on the client-side or shared across the network? Where is the spool directory located? What version of OnBase are you testing this in? Typically, if the OnBase Client is having no trouble picking up the printed files the Unity Client works just as well. Are you running both the OnBase Client and the Unity Client simultaneously? Remember, you can always reach out to your first line of support if you are having issues getting something like this set up. They can give you a much faster turnaround and more direct support experience there. Again, thanks for using Community.

Scott Prutton

Quality Assurance

Carolyn_Kane
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Closing thread due to inactivity. Please don't hesitate to contact us if the problem persists. 

Michelle_Servi3
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Is the Printmon switch applied

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.