cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning Off 'Initiate Workflow' in Web Client during Vitual Printing

Joe_Pineda
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I know how to set (uncheck) the "Initiate Workflow" as  the default during the import portion of virtually printing a doc when using the thick client.

In the WEB CLIENT: is there a way to set the default for the' Initiate Workflow' checkbox to be unchecked whenever a user is trying to virtually print or to import something? 

I have a group of web client users (version 10) who do a fair amount of virtual printing, but have no need to initiate the workflow in what they do.  They would like the checkbox to be uncheked by default. The problem I have is that some of the documents they work on ARE assigned to a lifecycle. So when they forget to uncheck the box, it put the doc back into the workflow unnecessarily. 

1 REPLY 1

Carolyn_Kane
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Jose,

In the Web Client, VPD does not leverage the "Import Dialog", and instead uses the "Archive" dialog.  It does not have the option to uncheck "initiate Workflow".If you would like to see this enhancement, please work with your solution provider or first line of support to create an enhancement request.