cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweep Process: Using keyword created by filename of swept file in batch auto-name string

Sharon_Weber1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I've set-up a sweep process for a document that has a keyword defined as a processing file name keyword.  This keyword is populated when the document is swept into the scan queue.  I would like to have that keyword included in the batch autoname string.  I'm not seeing the keyword created with the file name in the batch auto-name string.  Any thoughts?

(Note:  Version 12 - batches are worked through the thick client). 

Thanks

-Sharon

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Steve_Reed
Employee
Employee

Currently the sweep process does not rebuild the batch auto-name to include processing file name keywords...I'd suggest putting in an enhancement request for this so you can be tied to the request and notified on the resolution.  In the meantime, though, a possible work around would be to send the batch through the bar code server queue (if you have a license for this) [even if you don't expect to process any bar codes on these documents] as this process will attempt to rebuild the batch auto-name, and if there are processing file name keywords on the documents and these keywords are included in the auto-name template, they should be added at this point.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steve_Reed
Employee
Employee

Currently the sweep process does not rebuild the batch auto-name to include processing file name keywords...I'd suggest putting in an enhancement request for this so you can be tied to the request and notified on the resolution.  In the meantime, though, a possible work around would be to send the batch through the bar code server queue (if you have a license for this) [even if you don't expect to process any bar codes on these documents] as this process will attempt to rebuild the batch auto-name, and if there are processing file name keywords on the documents and these keywords are included in the auto-name template, they should be added at this point.

Kitty_Evans
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

If there is an enhancement request, please add me too. Thanks.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.