Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace Keyword

Liz_Boultinghou
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi.
I'm looking for a way to replace a keyword value, instead of adding a second instance.  
I have an AC template that looks for a signature and populates "yes" or "no".  If the form is read once and the signature field is in the wrong place, it populates the keyword value with "no".  When I fix the template to accurately find the keyword, it will populate a new instance to "yes".  

How do I get that "yes" to replace the "no", so that there is only one instance of that keyword?

5 REPLIES 5

Ashish_Srivasta
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I know this can be done using workflow action, are you trying to do in custom actions?

are their custom actions in Advanced Capture?  I'm running the document through AC a second time to capture the same keyword.  I would like the AC template to replace the initial instance with the second value found.

That makes more sense now. It was not clear to me when you said AC template if it is Advanced Capture you're talking about. Thanks for clarifying.

Denis_Hands
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

It would all probably depend on how you pick up the signature in Advanced Capture, are you using something like a reverse image lookup of the zone?

I think there is no way to specifically tell it that there is only one instance however sometimes there are multiple ways to do the same thing but the system works better in some ways then others.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.