cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

limitation on number of pages which can be scanned by HP Connect and imported in OnBase

Deepak_Jha
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi Team,

I have scanned 500 pages through HP Connect and imported into OnBase but OnBase indexed the document and create 1 batch with 3 documents, with 1st & 2nd  document contain 200 pages each and 3rd document contain 100 pages.

Please let me know Is there any limitation on number of pages which can be scanned by HP Connect and imported in OnBase & how many number of pages does a single document contain?

Thanks,

Deepak

1 REPLY 1

aboucher
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Hi @Deepak Jha,

While researching your question, I discovered that you had a case open with Hyland Support. I am posting the answer here so other community members can see resolution.

Resolution

The HP team did try to scan 200 pages independent of OnBase. However the HP device is creating multiple documents if the number of pages exceeds 200.

HP team has accepted that this is a HP device N9120 FN2 limitation and not an OnBase issue.

If this answered your question, please press the "ACCEPT ANSWER" button under this Suggested Answer. This will reassure other community members that they can rely on this solution in case they have the same situation. 

Cheers!

~Alan

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.