cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyword Lookup/replacement

Lynn_Fyhrlund
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

We are having an issue with Keyword Lookup/Replacement. We have setup the keyword lookup replacement on a form. The automated index is running. The image is being scanned and read. We have a field with the word ELEC being picked up. In our keyword replacement we have the keyword value being replaced if the keyword is "ELEC" that it would become 5432.

For some reason this is not occurring. The value ELEC remains in the keyword.

The Keyword is in a MIKG. Is that possibly the issue?

We are using OnBase 11.0.1.560 SP1.

Just looking for some feed back on areas we should check.

thank you.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Tom_Lewis
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I would start by verifying that the correct template is being identified during the Automated Index process. If the correct template is being identified, I would then move on to verifying that the Keyword Lookup and Replace is assigned to the correct keyword type and that the "Compare" value matches the raw results for the zone. The Results Verification report can be used to check which form template is being matched and what the raw results of the zone are.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Tom_Lewis
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I would start by verifying that the correct template is being identified during the Automated Index process. If the correct template is being identified, I would then move on to verifying that the Keyword Lookup and Replace is assigned to the correct keyword type and that the "Compare" value matches the raw results for the zone. The Results Verification report can be used to check which form template is being matched and what the raw results of the zone are.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.