cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way I can convert already committed Tiff format documents to PDF format in OnBase?

Eddy_Ugorji__CI
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
I have already committed Documents in tiff format in my OnBase database, is there any way I can convert the document to pdf format since the documents are already committed in to OnBase Database.
1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Mike_Walkuski
Employee
Employee

Hi Eddy,

You can do this using Workflow along with Full Page OCR.

There is a Workflow Task 'Queue Document for OCR' that will allow you to specify which documents should be OCR'd and converted to PDF documents. You will need to configure your Workflow and OCR process accordingly. For instance you will need to make sure your OCR format is configured to Output to PDF and that the Document Type is configured to use that OCR Format.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Mike_Walkuski
Employee
Employee

Hi Eddy,

You can do this using Workflow along with Full Page OCR.

There is a Workflow Task 'Queue Document for OCR' that will allow you to specify which documents should be OCR'd and converted to PDF documents. You will need to configure your Workflow and OCR process accordingly. For instance you will need to make sure your OCR format is configured to Output to PDF and that the Document Type is configured to use that OCR Format.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!