Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irreproducible results?

Claus_Frauenhe2
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi,

our Client, a big European retailer, uses MFP's to scan so I have to sweep the Images into OnBase. Fortunately I can separate a significant amount of documents into an internal category of documents using barcode-recognition. Nevertheless for one shop (out of more than 400 shops that the solution should be rolled out to) I have to process around 50 images on a daily basis, lets call them external category.

For these external documents but I had to use a generic approach as it wouldn't be possible to identify all those forms of all different vendors. So I use "Create Entire Page Keyword Zone" to grab keyword-values by regular expressions.

Now my question: More than often keyword values are not found and in configuration I can see that AC does not find a match with the regular expressions that I provided. But what bothers me is the fact that if I take the OCR-result that it is providing and paste it into the "OnBase Regex Validator" it finds the matches, while using the internal test-facility that is part of the "Edit Regular Expression Entry" dialogue it fails. What bothers me even more is the fact that even the Window-notepad-search would find the string as the OCR really works well.

Has anyone seen something similar and what kind of adjustments would be necessary to improve the result?

0 REPLIES 0