Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying OCR License in HA (Active & Passive) Nodes

Shreya_Gupta
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi,

I have HA (High Availability) Server with Active and Passive Nodes where data capture server is installed in both the nodes. I need to deploy the OCR Licenses on both.

However, I have 4 Full Page OCR License If I allocate 4 Units to Active Node then I am ending up with allocating no units to Passive Node and vice versa.

Can Somebody guide me on how to configure the Data Capture server on both the nodes and deploy the OCR license.

So, If Active Node goes down all 4 OCR License will assign to Passive Node for processing and if Passive Node goes down all the 4 license assign to Active node.

Appreciate your support

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

There isn't a way to natively do that unfortunately. If the Full Page OCR License wasn't work station specific then you could do so. However, with the current way the licensing is setup you only have the manual way of moving the licenses over to the new primary node.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

There isn't a way to natively do that unfortunately. If the Full Page OCR License wasn't work station specific then you could do so. However, with the current way the licensing is setup you only have the manual way of moving the licenses over to the new primary node.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.