cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Capture OCR errors in SYS Verification reports

Donna_Schedinge
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

hi - I'm on version 22.1 and since we upgraded from 17 I'm seeing errors in some of our Advanced Capture verification reports.  I've re-installed the OCR module in case it was corrupted but the errors stopped for a week and came back. 

The errors are: Zoning Subsystem: failed zone level recognition [Recognition process hard TimeOut. ]

Zoning Subsystem: failed zone level recognition [Internal error in the MOR recognition modlue. Paprika]

Zoning Subsystem: failed zone level recognition [Recognition process soft TimeOut. Paprika]

This isn't happening on every batch but on many I'm seeing some combination of the above errors.  I have 3 Advanced Capture windows services running on my processing server.  When we were on version 17 I had the same setup and never saw any errors in the SYS Verification reports.

Any suggestions are welcome!  I've also cut a ticket with support (another one).  They suggested the possible corrupted OCR install the first time.

thanks! 

Donna

0 REPLIES 0