cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Keywords during Document Separation

Chad_Maniez
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Is it possible to add keyword values to documents in the document separation queue while splitting multiple documents so separating and indexing is a one-step process vs. two (i.e. Pending Document Separation Queue and Pending Indexing Queue)?  

2 REPLIES 2

Ediz_Tufekciog1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Chad,

I have the very same problem. I showed our users the steps for DOc separation and then indexing, and they have major complaints on why its a 2 step process. They use a different system now that we are trying to get thme out of, and this is becoming the major obsticle. 

in this specific scenario, all the documents that are coming to the queue need to go thru doc separation and they are OK with that. But they dont want to do it in 2 steps. Split and index all in one screen. 

I am trying to see if theres a way using CPD (Capture Process designer) If I can accomplish this somehow , but couldnt figure out yet.

Ediz_Tufekciog1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I found a solution to this that was mentioned in another post. See below

https://community.hyland.com/forum/threads/29758-document-separation-and-index-in-1-step-in-unity

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.