cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing EOB's in Epic 2012

Not applicable

We upgraded to Epic 2012 over the weekend. Our app server is running 11.0.2.301. Since the upgrade when the professional billing office opens an EOB they are not taken to the page number contained in the link, it just opens to the first page of the EOB.

Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone know if Epic change something in their configuration? Could this be an issue with OnBase configuration?

Greg Peery

Oregon Health & Science University

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Matthew_Chakos
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Gerry!

It looks like Kim was able to answer your question. Were you able to implement the proposed changes?

Matt

View answer in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Rhonda_Studier3
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We are running into the same thing, the only difference is we are running 11.0.2.254.  Our staff is opening a link from within Epic and before the upgrade it would go to the specific page, after upgrade it just goes to the first page.  Working with our Epic staff to see where this problem lies....  I will post more if we find the answer.

Laura_Norton
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We are in the upgrade process to Epic 2012 right now.  However we are using 11.2.303.  I will keep this in mind in my testing.  If you find a solution I would be interested.

Thanks,

Laura Norton

Not applicable

I just got off the phone with Hyland Support, they are saying this has been fixed in 11.0.2.303. Make sure you test this.

Gerry_Marceski
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Has it been confirmed that build 303 resolved this issue.  We have been fighting with this issue since April and have not had any luck with our reseller / Hyland.

Please let me know if this resolved your issue and if anything broke as a result of it.

Thanks -Gerry