cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnBase Eforms

Puja_Kandel
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We are planning to built eforms in OnBase for Epic Integration. One of our Epic resources have warn us, due to the third party integration upgrade issue that might cause in future . We are willing to hearback from the person who has this solution live in OnBase. So that they can explain us the pros and crons from it. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Matthew_Chakos
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Puja,

How did your upgrade go? Please respond to this thread or contact your first line of support with any further issues.

Thanks,

Matt

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

John_Rice1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Puja,

I'm not familiar with there being upgrade issues.  Can you share a description of the issue so that I can look into it?  You can respond to this thread or alternatively, I've included my email address below.

I'm not sure what's included in the automatic signature - so just in case - I manage the Epic-related service projects for Hyland.

Thanks!

John Rice

Puja_Kandel
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi John,

Thanks for your response. The issue that was mention to us was nothing in perticular. It was just a general concern on Epic-Onbase implemet upgrades. So at this point we are working with another Epic customer that used E-form integration. I just wanted to explore here in the blog, if any one was familiar with the issue. I will share with you if I happen to see more description of the issue.

Thanks,

-Puja

Matthew_Chakos
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Puja,

How did your upgrade go? Please respond to this thread or contact your first line of support with any further issues.

Thanks,

Matt