cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Healthcare document corrections

Amy_Lupkes
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Looking to connect with organizations that have implemented the latest document corrections for healthcare.   Our organization has the original document corrections with the sticky note, that disappears after the document is corrected.  Bad, I know.   We are on a tight budget and will not pay for Services to implement, but cannot find a MRG or any build related documentation.  Was hoping someone would be willing to share their knowledge so we can try to do it ourselves.

Thanks for the help!

21 REPLIES 21

Not applicable

Chelsei_Ronayne
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Ediz, could you email me your documentation that you put together? We are looking at upgrading our doc corrections as well. Chelsei.ronayne@integrisok.com

Thank you! 

Allen_Bradham
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Just wanted to add that we as a Hyland reseller have been working very diligently to re-write the 2.0 version of the Document Correction for Healthcare.  Our primary focus has been to streamline the process, build in more fault tolerance and more easily allow for repeatability at other facilities.  It has been a daunting task and we are beginning the process of documenting what we have now.

I would like very much to receive more input from all of you that have been using the earlier version of the process as I'm questioning how well it may or may not have functioned for you after going thru all of the Workflow logic.  Perhaps we could even assist you if you were are one of our current customers.  But mainly looking for feedback on what you feel the challenges have been.

Thanks!

Amy_Lupkes
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Thanks Ediz!!!  We have not been able to make any headway with it and do not have funding currently.

alupkes@honorhealth.com  I really appreciate your help!!!

Ronnie_Tate
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

We use Document Corrections 2.0 and have had many issues with it.  When I requested to get onto a newer version during our upgrade to OnBase 18, I was told it was separate and we would have to go through Hyland Services to get it.  Since it would've been an additional expense, we opted not to do it at that time, but I would like to get an update to what we have or move to the newest version of it.