cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception errors: 'Failed to save configuration data to his.authresult' and 'Pipe is broken'. We manually recycle the app pool and it takes about 1.5 hours to access AllDocs from the Netsmart Application. Any tips?

Travis_Ryan
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I'm a brand new user/Administrator. My agency uses the Allscripts Homecare / AllDocs configuration. The OnBase separating/Indexing has seemed to run fairly smooth so far (yay!!!).

But occasionally (twice so far) we are getting an error message when users try to open a doc from AllDocs. Another occurrence - when I click the AllDocs icon from the Allscripts EMR, nothing happens and AllDocs will not open. Following these issues, I've had my Network Administrator run an App Pool Recycle, which seems to be the go-to problem solver. The first time, the application was running within ~15 minutes of the recycle. Today it took ~ 1.5 hours to access AllDocs following the recycle. These issues occurred one week apart.

I'll attach a few images but I'm wondering if you have any suggestions on some tweaks I can make? Would automating the recycle to occur daily potentially solve these issues?

Thanks so much in advance.

0 REPLIES 0