cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Hyland or Allscripts have a testing plan for updating to version 12?

Sparky__Mike__N
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Allscripts recently completed updating our test environment to version 12 and we would like to know if there is a testing plan that we could use to test functionality of the new version.  We just want to make sure that we are thorough with our testing prior to updating to version 12. 

2 REPLIES 2

Mike_Kovacina
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi Mike,

There is no official testing plan for updating to version 12.

That being said, there are a few things that should be verified:

1. Syncing patient data results in the correct documents being stored offline.
  1. Documents modified offline are able to be synchronized to the server.
  2. Changes to documents online are reflected offline after synchronization.
  • Viewing patient data in field mode from Allscripts Homecare shows the correct documents.
  • Viewing patient data in host mode from Allscripts Homecare shows the correct documents.

These bullet points cover the baseline functionality of the AllDocs (OnBase) integration with Allscripts Homecare.  Any other integration settings particular to your environment or to AllDocs (OnBase) in general will also need to be tested.  Should you have any other questions involving the upgrade process, please contact your first line of support.

Sincerely,

Mike Kovacina

Not applicable

Sparky,

I know you may have posted this a while ago; however, in an attempt to cross pollinate I am linking this to a v13 discussion about test plans for future searchers.

https://www.onbase.com/community/technical_communities/tech/f/11241/p/18187/37096.aspx#37096

I would agree with what Mike has said. I would add that you can always reuse old test plans to make sure functionality still works as designed originally.