cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Doc Comp in Workview

Angela_Crowley
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I already built some doc comp forms that I needed and I wanted to be able to use them in a Workview that I built. When we click the Compose option we get an error. Is there a checkbox or some setting that I need to allow users to use the Doc Comp forms in Workview?

This is the error I get:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: already exists. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80030050 (STG_E_FILEALREADYEXISTS))
at DSOFramer._FramerControl.Open(Object Document, Object ReadOnly, Object ProgId, Object WebUsername, Object WebPassword)
at AxDSOFramer.AxFramerControl.Open(Object document, Object readOnly, Object progId, Object webUsername, Object webPassword)
at Hyland.Canvas.Foundation.OleActiveDocumentContainer.LoadFromFile(String filePath, Boolean isReadOnly)
at Hyland.Canvas.Controls.OleFileViewer.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<ShowPreview>b__0(String s)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

3 REPLIES 3

Jason_Katsaros
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Angela,

This issue seems to match up to SCR: #282196. I suggest reaching out to your first line of support, since SCR: #282196 is currently closed.

Thanks,

Jason Katsaros

Can you perhaps summarize just what SCR 282196 is?

Hi Brendan - Did you ever hear back on this error?  I just started getting this error yesterday.  Spoke with Naviant, and they weren't familiar with it.  Curious if you found a resolution to this.

Thanks, Abby