cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Statement Secondary Document Printing Order

Roger_Player1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
Good Morning,I am using the PDF input filter to process in a customer statement that has a list of invoice numbers in a specific order. When the PDF input filter grabs the invoice numbers, it puts the keywords on the statement in reverse order. When you view the keywords of the document the first invoice is at the bottom of the list, I assume because of the way in which the input filter processes the keywords. The statement is my primary document and the invoices are my secondary documents but when I generate the image statement, the invoices are ordered in the same order that the keywords are listed on the document so the last one on the statement shows first. Does anyone know if there is a way to reverse the order of the printing of the child documents for image statements? I don’t have any other keywords to identify a sort other than the invoice number.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,
2 REPLIES 2

Bob_Loper
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Good Morning Roger!

Just to make sure I understand your configuration:

Is the relationship between primary and secondary the 'Invoice Number' keyword?  And the primary document has multiple instances of this keyword?

~Bob

Jason_Gormley
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hey Roger,

In order to sort the secondaries in this manner you will need to use setting below under the statement type settings.  This will sort the secondaries by keyword instead of by document type.