cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

font in placeholder table

George_Tarasi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I clicked on the table and changed the font in a placeholder table.  The table displays the results of a database query.  The font doesn't change no matter what I set it to.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

George_Tarasi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I had to right click on the document, set the font size I wanted for the table as default for the document.  Then change everything else to a different size that needed to be a different size.

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Gregory_Roche2
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

George

This may seem strange, but go to a smaller font size click off the box, then go to a larger font size.  See if that works for you.  We are on 13.2 and this is what I have had to do..

Greg

Thank you, but I am trying to go smaller. I tried clicking of and back on, did not work.

Carolyn_Kane
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi George,

Are you using "reveal formatting" at all?  I would recommend using that (shortcut: Shift + F1) to investigate the font size. Sometimes Word pretends to change formatting, but really doesn't.  You can also investigate the individual cells that way. 

George_Tarasi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I had to right click on the document, set the font size I wanted for the table as default for the document.  Then change everything else to a different size that needed to be a different size.