cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Packaging

Nathan_Ngo
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I am having trouble using document packaging. I am trying to document retrieve several of documents and select them all and 'generate package'. I configured the primary document set to capture all of the document types and created a document set, but it only captures the first selected document type and not all that was selected. 

Am i missing a configuration so it can capture all the documents at the start instead of adding documents within the packet composition window?

Thank you,

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Byron,

Are you testing the module in OnBase Foundation EP1 or in OnBase 18? As I mentioned, there are additional use case applications added to OnBase Foundation EP1. 

A video has been posted to the Document Packaging Community showing the new features for Document Packaging in OnBase Foundation EP1. 

The OnBase Foundation EP1 Module Reference Guide can provide assistance with the configuration setup. 

Sincerely,

Melissa

Nathan_Ngo
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

If you configure a Folder Type and put in the keyword types and 'dynamic' or document types with the keyword mapping, then you can set the portfolio relation to that primary document type. 

Configure the Document packaging to have all the primary documents and the document set will have one primary document and one portfolio relation(Folder type) and it will capture all the document types so you dont have to do it one by one.

Nathan,

Does this set up only work with Documents in the System Task, or can it work with Workview Objects in the System Task? Our system primary uses Workview, but we used workflow to generate documents from Workview Objects using Document Composition.