cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Packaging

Nathan_Ngo
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I am having trouble using document packaging. I am trying to document retrieve several of documents and select them all and 'generate package'. I configured the primary document set to capture all of the document types and created a document set, but it only captures the first selected document type and not all that was selected. 

Am i missing a configuration so it can capture all the documents at the start instead of adding documents within the packet composition window?

Thank you,

7 REPLIES 7

Melissa_Koltisk
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Nathan,

What version of Document Packaging are currently running? The ability to select multiple documents from a hitlist and generate a document package is a feature that has been released with OnBase Foundation EP1. 

When you use a template from a primary document, a Portfolio relation needs to be configured in order to link the documents together. 

Thanks!

Melissa Koltiska

Product Owner - CCM

Hi Melissa,

We are running on Onbase 18.0.1.55.

I was able setup the portfolio relation to select other document with the primary document.

Would i have to create portfolio relations for all the document types and connecting each other for it to work how I stated above?

Is there something similar to an <ALL> function when creating the portfolio relation choosing document types?

Thank you!

Melissa,

Is there anyway you can provide pictures of how to set up this relationship and/or how the final outcome looks like to select multiple documents from a hitlist and generate a document package? We are testing this feature to see if it meets our business needs before we purchase it.

Brian,

In Onbase Studio is where you would create the Portfolio Relations. Within the wizard, you will select the Document Types that you want to relate. Make sure you select the document type and set the Keyword Mappings!

0724b45b9e954b7a932870d2b6ec74ba