cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Composition Error "Task List execution failed: Unexpected error: Exception of Type"

Aleksandra_Kie1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to compose a word document using the action "SYS - Compose Document" in Unity Client 11.

the action is configured as following.

but i get following error when i try to execute this action.

Can anyone please help me with peoblem?

Note: i have used document composition in another lifecycle (configured same as above but with different template and document type) and that is working 100%. i tried to use that action here but it does not generate any document at all. and i used this action in that lifecycle to test which gives me same error. 

6 REPLIES 6

Jordan_Polaniec
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Yes, I believe you experiencing the bug addressed with SCR 155175.  If you would like to be attached to this SCR, feel free to contact your first line of support and they will take care of it for you.

There is an issue with partially filled in Keyword Groups when performing a Synchronous Composition.  The message box you posted above will show, but all (filled in) keywords should still be inherited onto the Composed document.  One way to work around this issue would be to have a default value for a keyword in the group when it would normally be blank.

Thank you,

Jordan

I have removed the keyword group from my both source and destination documents and it now works fine!

Thank you very much for your help!