cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I setup or get onBase 17 to work with ESRI "Explorer for ArcGIS" app on the tablet?

Ha_Thach
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I'm currently running onBase 17 with ArcGIS integration. Now, I would like to use ESRI "Explorer for ArcGIS", a mobile app to run both GIS and onBase. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Ha Thach

1 REPLY 1

Jess_Vorobel
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Ha,

Thanks for reaching out on Community!

The Integration for Esri Widget for Esri's Web App Builder will unfortunately not be compatible with Explorer for ArcGIS. Explorer for ArcGIS works with a Web Map in the background, not an application, so there is no way to add our widget to Explorer.

However, if you would like to surface OnBase documents through Explorer for ArcGIS, you could configure the Web Map running in the background to use a DocPop or PDFPop link as an attribute in the customized pop-up.

For more information on how to configure this, you can reference the Web Server - Doc Pop MRG as well as Esri documentation related to configuring pop-ups.

If you have further questions feel free to reach out here or contact your first line of support.

Thanks!

Jessica

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.