cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi.. ACAD module in OnBASE

sabarkah_selame
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Need information on the onBASE ACAD function. is there any possibility that ACAD function to be intergrated with onBASE.. is the ACAD module is additional cost for our current module.

9 REPLIES 9

Carolyn_Kane
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello!
By ACAD, I was thinking you were talking about Autodesk CAD software, but you can correct me if I'm wrong.  We do have a product that integrates Autodesk CAD with OnBase, you can find more information here: 

https://www.onbase.com/community/onbase/cad_services/

There is an additional cost for this module - you will need to contact your account representative for pricing.  

Thank you!

Tim_Pratt
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise
Very interesting, we are a Bentley shop and their answer is to use an expensive solution "ProjectWise." What I find fascinating is that other than plan creation and updates, our entire CAD record retention is focused on the resulting PDF files.

Niccolo_Francin
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ
Hi Tim, I'm very keen to understand how you replaced ProjectWise with OnBase; we have two big customers with a large engineering division and we're now facing ProjectWise proposition. Can we have a chat about this?

sabarkah_selame
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Carolyn Kane

Wan to know, if we want to upload Autodesk File CAD in onBASE, can it be done without ACAD intergration, Just want save the file in onBASE, it is possible the file can be download later and use external software.  We the onBASE just for storage only.

Need your prompt response.

Thank you.