Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Error

Jaime_Perez1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello

I am having a problem with a personnel file that won't show up on the file cabinet.  When I try to re-index the documents with the folder I get the following System Error:  Job Title:  SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN does not exist in the database. 

We use an import file to update our data base AFKS but apparently this job title is not being updated.  What could be causing this problem?

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Hello Jaime,

Thanks for posting your question.

Do you have a dataset associated with the Job Title keyword? Most frequently, we see this error when trying to insert a value into a keyword that doesn't exist in the associated dataset.   I would start troubleshooting this by checking the dataset to see if the Job Title value that you are looking for is present.  The value may also need to be added if not. It's also possible that the value is just slightly different from what you are trying to select (ex:  It is expecting SYS TECHNICIAN instead of SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN).  

If the keyword is part of an AFKS, you can see whether it exists by selecting Admin ->  Autofill Keyword Sets -> Management -> [select your keyset] -> View All.

I hope this helps.  Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Jaime_Perez1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Maria

Thank you for your response. I checked the dataset for the keyword "Job Title" and found that the dataset did not contain the value "Systems Technician". I added the value "Systems Technician" and now I am able to re-index all documents for that personnel file. Thank you very much more your help in clearing up this problem.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.